Vanderbilt University Medical Center Sr. Program Manager (Magnet) Clinical in Nashville, Tennessee
Senior Clinical Program Manager
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry is accepting applications for the Senior Clinical Program Manager . In this role you will require Electronic Medical Records access and provide leadership for the creation, coordination, execution and growth of complex programs. Your ability to work independently is critical. This is a key leadership role to support programs that are expected to experience significant change, expansion or evolution overtime. If you enjoy being on the front end of change and the evolution process, this position is for you.
Develops program plans, goals and objectives in collaboration with program and area leadership.
Provides professional and/or technical leadership in the execution of day-to-day program activities.
Communicates within and across department to maximize information sharing around progress, needs, inter-dependencies and accomplishments.
Participates in institutional task forces and other special committees related to the achievement of goals and objective.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
The selection team looks forward to reviewing your experience and qualification.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
· US News & World Report: #1 Hospital in Tennessee, #1 Health Care Provider in Nashville, #1 Audiology ( Bill Wilkerson Center at http://www.vanderbilthealth.com/billwilkerson/ ), 12 adult and 10 pediatric clinical specialties ranked among the nation's best, #15 Education and Training
· Truven Health Analytics: among the top 50 cardiovascular hospitals in the U.S.
· Becker's Hospital Review: one of the "100 Greatest Hospitals in America"
· The Leapfrog Group: grade "A" in Hospital Safety Score
· National Institutes of Health: among the top 10 grant awardees for medical research in the US
· Magnet Recognition Program: Vanderbilt nurses are the only group honored in Tennessee
· Nashville Business Journal: Middle Tennessee's healthiest employer
· American Hospital Association: among the 100 "Most Wired" medical systems in the US
Download the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Facts 2016-2017 at https://www.vanderbilthealth.com/main/39107 to learn more about our services and facilities.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
Five years relevant healthcare/clinical experience
Prior change management experience is a plus
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR): NA
Job Nurse Management/Administration
Organization: VPH Patient Care Services 202755
Title: Sr. Program Manager (Magnet) Clinical
Location: TN-Nashville-Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital (VPH)
Requisition ID: 1803687